I have to be thankful. There are times when we get in a pinch. More month than money, so have to pull some out of savings. One can't do that too much, you all know...just enough to cover the bills. So what do I do when I'm feeling a bit depressed? Bake something.
Last night I looked in the cupboard,, frig and freezer and just didn't feel satisfied. Poking around...what to have...something....I came up with home made pizza. Isn't that enought to cheer most people up? I even made extra dough to make bread sticks. It also made me feel better to do a little work.
Ten things to be thankful for:
1. I have a Bible and a great Bible believing/studying church to go to and a relationship with my Lord.
2. I have a wonderful husband and family.
3. I have lots of friends to call/ write/talk to.
4. I have a new house to enjoy.
5. I have a sewing maching to make curtains. :) I say this because it's sitting on the table. I brought it upstairs because the sewing room is too cold to sew in.
6. I can read.
7. I can see.
8. I have running water and electricity. (Last Friday through Sunday I had no water because it froze up at the pump house down the road.) (and then we came home from teaching to find our electricity was turn off because we didn't pay our electric bill. We never received an electric bill. Ah, well, it's taken care of and the address is not correct. New house stuff can be crazy sometimes. It was turn back on after about 6 hours.)
9. I have internet to be able to talk to you.
10. I have a camera to be able to take pictures.
11. We could name so many more!......................................................................Thank you God!
As I typed those things....I realized that I am blessed. Sure I have to go through some stressful stuff, but God is with me/us and He will be right there.
Time to go down the hill.
Have a Happy Day in the Lord.